Saturday, December 31, 2011

3 More Terrific Reviews!

I am so grateful to my readers! Four 5 star reviews! Yes! Everybody wants to be loved, but I think authors might be more desperate than most of the rest of the population. At least, some of us. Naturally, I think Chip is pretty good - if I do say so myself - but then I am its "Mother." Your mother is supposed to think you are wonderful.  So I, as a typically desperate-for-love type of author, am especially thankful that those who have said anything about the book have had nothing but praise.  I won't post all the reviews, because this blog is now linked to Amazon and it would be boring for Amazonians to have them twice.  But the very nice review unique to Smashwords said:
Review by: samus38120 on Dec. 29, 2011 : star star star star star
Well done. Entertains and offers a challenge to stretch ones thought processes.

No comments:

Post a Comment